General Terms and Conditions
Table of Contents
- Applicability of the General Terms and Conditions of the SaaS Agreement
- Granting right of use (License)
- User account
- Technical support
- Modifications in robotic-e-learning
- Term, prices, and payment
- Rights and obligations of the Client
- Rights and obligations of the Provider
- Disclaimer of Warranties
- Protection of personal data
- Information exchanged through Vedamo
- Intellectual property protection
- Suspension of service
- Termination and cancellation of the contract
- General provisions
Unless otherwise explicitly stated within this document, the terms used in the current General Terms and Conditions of the SaaS Agreement will be defined as follows:
- Provider – Novatech Robo duly registered in the CIN OF THE COMPANY IS U36995KA2014PTC077233, having its seat and registered address at: 631, 22nd Main,4th T Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore 560041 India, Represented by CEO Mr Imtiaz Ahmed Khan
- Client – an individual or legal entity seeking to use robotic-e-learning.com site, whose identity is specified in detail in the individual order for use of any of its LMS and web services.
- User – an individual or end user who has been provided a User Account by the Client.
- User Account – username and password with which the User accesses the service.
- Service – the web-service access to the online robotic-e-learning platform and the right to use robotic-e-learning during the Subscription Period. A detailed description of the e-learning platform robotic-e-learning can be found in the Virtual Class and LMS.
- Order – each individual order of a customer for provision of the Service and conclusion of an agreement with the Provider.
- Robotic-e-learning is an online-based system for distance education and real-time communication developed by the Provider.
- Virtual Classroom – a virtual working space created by a User Account.
- Subscription Period – the prepaid period for the subscription and provision of the Service.
- Technical Requirements and Support Policy (provided to the Client upon subscribing to the Service) – description of the requirements, guidelines, and standards applied in order to ensure the proper functioning of the Service and the measures that the Client and the Provider can adopt to solve any problems that may arise.
- Party or Parties – the Provider and the Client.
II. Applicability of the General Terms and Conditions
- The following General Terms and Conditions of the SaaS Agreement regulate the relationship between the Provider and its Clients regarding access to the online cloud-based e-learning platform robotic-e-learning and the right to use the Robotic-e-learning web-based system granted to the Client by the Provider.
- The right to use the Robotic-e-learning web-based system is granted by the Provider to the Client on the basis of an Order for subscription to the Service, accepted online by the Client.
- The General Terms and Conditions of the SaaS Agreement constitute consent to enter into a contractual relationship between the Provider and the Client and shall be binding for both parties.
- The SaaS Agreement is deemed concluded when the following actions are simultaneously performed:
- Providing Order details – choosing a Service, Subscription Period, Support Options, and Payment Method;
- Acceptance of the current Terms and Conditions of the SaaS Agreement by the Client;
- Payment of the Service by the Client for the Order in 4.1;
- Acceptance and confirmation of the details specified in the Order by the Provider and a duly issued invoice in an electronic format according to applicable legislation.
- The current General Terms and Conditions for the SaaS Agreement may be amended upon the discretion of the Provider. Thus, for valid agreements, the Provider should inform the Client within a 7 (seven)-day period following their execution. The amendments will come into force and will be binding for the Client, unless the latter explicitly objects within 5 (five) working days.
III. Granting Right of Use (License)
- The Provider grants the Client the right to use the web-based system robotic-e-learning for the Subscription Period upon conclusion of the SaaS Agreement and payment of the fee due by the Client.
- The fee due for the respective Subscription Period agreed upon between the Provider and the Client is based on the Order of the Client.
IV. User Account
- In order to provide access to the Service, the Parties shall perform the following actions:
- The Client and the Provider conclude the SaaS Agreement;
- The Provider enables the Client to create user accounts;
- The Provider reserves the right to request additional information about the Client before granting access to the Service.
V. Technical Support
- The Provider shall provide technical support to the Client depending on the Support Options chosen in the Order and in accordance with the Technical Requirements and Support Policy.
- The Provider maintains a database of explanatory materials (knowledge base) that is available to the Client. The specific content and volume of the training materials that the Provider shall supply depends on the Support Options chosen in the Order.
VII. Modifications in robotic-e-learning
- The Provider may at any time update and upgrade the technical functionalities of robotic-e-learning that existed at the time of the conclusion of the SaaS Agreement (update), or create new functionalities (add-ons). The updated functionalities will be provided to the Client without the payment of additional fees. New functionalities will be provided to the Client in return for additional fees agreed on between the Provider and the Client separately in written form.
VIII. Term, Prices, and Payment
- The confirmation of the payment of the fee of the Order by the Provider determines the date of entry into force and the term of the validity of the SaaS Agreement.
- The payment of the Service depends on the details specified in the individual Order.
- The Subscription Period is automatically renewed after its expiration for the same term as the previously chosen period unless the Client explicitly requests in writing the termination of the subscription within 5 (five) days prior to the expiration of the Subscription Period.
- The payment of the subscription fee is carried out via any of the methods indicated by the Provider and from which the Client selected in the Order.
- The Provider declares that it is not involved in the payment transaction and that it does not store any payment details of the Client.
IX. Rights and Obligations of the Client
- The Client is obliged to pay the subscription fee that was agreed to in the Order.
- The Client is obliged to define the terms and conditions for its Users depending on the profile of the latter. In cases when there are legal requirements, administrative procedures in place for Users to access robotic-e-learning platform, the Client shall perform all necessary actions in order to fully comply with the applicable legislation.
- The client understand that the training and presentations are video graph for future studies, and promotional activities and it is understood that the client is aware of the same.
- The Client shall ensure all necessary technical conditions for the successful use of the Service, thus meeting the requirements of the Provider as specified in the Technical Requirements and Support Policy.
- The Client guarantees that the software being used is licensed in accordance with applicable law.
- The Client is obliged to use the Service personally or through end-users whom it has provided with User Accounts for the purpose of its activities. The Client or the Users to whom it has provided User Accounts are not allowed to transfer their right to use of the Service to third parties.
- By using robotic-e-learning, the Client represents, warrants, and agrees that no materials of any kind submitted through its account or otherwise posted, transmitted, or shared by its Users on or through the Service will violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights; or contain libelous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful material.
- The Client agrees and declares that its Users will not use the Service to:
- Post content or initiate communications that are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other Users from the Service by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- Use the Service in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Service or the Provider;
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent User identity, including, but not limited to, the use of a pseudonym, upload, post, transmit, share, store, or otherwise make publicly available on robotic-e-learning platform any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers, and credit card numbers;
- Upload, post, transmit, share, or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Intimidate or harass another person or entity;
- Post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- The Client recognizes the global nature of the internet, and agrees to comply with all applicable local rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, the Client agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of data.
- The Client is obliged to comply with all of the terms of the General Terms and Conditions of the SaaS Agreement and all provisions of the law, as well as to ensure compliance with the aforementioned by all Users to whom it has provided User Accounts for access to the Service.
- In cases of any third-party claims against the Provider against actions of the Clients or its Users, the Client is obliged to bear all legal, administrative, and other costs related to such claims.
- In cases of default by the Client or its Users regarding the above-mentioned provisions, the Provider is entitled to terminate the Agreement without prior notice.
X. Rights and Obligations of the Provider
- The Provider undertakes to maintain the web-based system robotic-e-learning in full functionality and to comply with all of the requirements of applicable laws relating to its operations.
- The Provider shall not be responsible for:
- Any problems and/or interruptions of the functioning of robotic-e-learning that are due to reasons beyond its control;
- The functioning of robotic-e-learning if the Client has not complied with the technical requirements for installation and operation of the computer systems or the requirements set out in the Technical Requirements and Support Policy.
- The availability, content, authenticity, or security of external websites or other sources of information;
- Actions, negligence, or omissions by third parties, including but not limited to: providers of telecommunications, computer, and internet services, subcontractors, or for any errors or omissions on their devices, equipment, or systems;
- Any content posted on robotic-e-learning platform. The Client is solely responsible for the profiles, comments, messages, notes, texts, documents, presentations, videos, animation files, listings, and other content that its Users upload, publish, or display on or through the Service, or transmit to or share with other Users;
- For any claims of third parties with respect to the content posted on the robotic-e-learning platform by the Clients;
- Creating backup copies and replacing any User content posted or stored on the robotic-e-learning platform or provided on robotic-e-learning platform 3 months following the termination of the SaaS Agreement. The Provider is authorized to make such copies upon request of the Client during the term of the SaaS Agreement. The Provider does not claim any ownership of the User content on robotic-e-learning platform.
- The Provider is entitled to delete or remove (without notice to the Client) any content on robotic-e-learning platform at its own discretion, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation content that in the sole judgment of the Provider violates the SaaS Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of users or others.
- Notwithstanding the above, the liability of the Provider to the Client, or to any third party, for loss, damage, costs or expenses, for any reason and regardless of the form of the legal action pursued, regardless of whether the case concerns contractual or non-contractual liability, in the case of negligence or not, shall in all cases not exceed the cost of a subscription period fee.
XI. Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Client understands and agrees that robotic-e-learning service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and that the Provider does not assume any responsibility for prompt or proper delivery, or retention of any User information or communications between Users or between Client and Users. The Provider assumes no responsibility for the accuracy or existence of any communications between Users or Clients and Users. The Provider expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at the Client's own discretion and risk, and the Client will be solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether verbal or written, obtained by the latter through the platform administered by the Client.
- The Provider, the Client, and the Users to whom the Client has provided User Accounts shall consider as confidential all information exchanged between them in relation to the execution of the SaaS Agreement between the Provider and the Client and shall process such information in good faith, with the Parties obliged to keep such information in confidentiality and to refrain from actions that would breach or damage their reputation and interests. The Client shall take all measures necessary to ensure compliance with this obligation by the Users to whom it provides User Accounts.
XIII. Protection of Personal Data
- Upon conclusion of the SaaS Agreement, the Client will give its explicit consent that the Provider can process any data or information, including personal data supplied by the Client, in a manner which it considers necessary for the purposes of the provision of the Service and the performance of the SaaS Agreement.
- The Client and Provider undertake and guarantee that all personal data of Client or third parties, subject to use by robotic-e-learning, will be processed only to the extent necessary to provide the Service and conduct online training, in accordance with the provisions of Data Protection legislation. In this sense, the Client undertakes to ensure the explicit consent of the Users. Per the aforementioned, the Client shall provide the explicit consent of the Users to whom it will provide User Accounts.
- In cases when the Client requests an archived recording of virtual classroom real-time sessions, the Client provides explicit consent of the Users for the recording. In the case of minors, consent should be provided by their parents or guardians. If any other restrictions are required by applicable legislation regarding minors, the Client must fully comply with them.
XIV. Information Exchanged through robotic-e-learning
- The Client shall comply with all legal requirements in relation to the information provided or exchanged by it via robotic-e-learning In particular, it is prohibited to exchange any information of a racist or pornographic nature, or containing hate speech, or of any nature that is contradictory to applicable law, morality, or decency. The Client is obliged to provide explicit written agreement from the Users that will be provided with User Accounts.
XV. Intellectual Property Protection
- All intellectual property rights (including the rights over trademarks, copyrights, databases, etc.) on robotic-e-learning and its component parts (including, but not limited to, software, documentation, design, license codes, license files, and other materials, including any updates, amendments, and decisions reached in the course of work), or contained in or linked to websites of the Provider and the service, are all exclusive property of the Provider.
- The Client shall refrain from any act of reproduction, modification, adaptation, distribution, publication, transmission (electronically or otherwise), presentation, transfer to a server, dissemination by radio signal, and publishing of any material from the internet pages of the Provider and/or related to the robotic-e-learning program, including text, graphics, compilations, computer programs, codes and/or software in any way or in any form without the explicit prior written consent of the Provider.
- Unless there is explicit permission by the Provider, the Client may not use and/or provide to third parties any text or program files of the products subject to these General Terms and Conditions of the SaaS Agreement for the purpose of software development or business or to take any other actions that violate or contribute to violating the intellectual property rights of the Provider.
- The Provider acknowledges that all intellectual property rights on content created by the Client or any third party, that is exchanged and recorded by robotic-e-learning belong to the authors and holders in accordance with the applicable law.
XVI. Suspension of Service
- The provision of the Service is discontinued by termination of access to User Accounts provided to the Client:
- Upon termination or cancellation of the SaaS Agreement;
- In the event of significant or repeated failure to fulfill contractual obligations by the Client;
- In other cases described in the current General Terms and Conditions of the SaaS Agreement.
XVII. Termination and Cancellation of the SaaS Agreement
- The concluded SaaS Agreement shall be terminated in the following cases:
- Automatically, with the expiration of the term of the Agreement, if it has not been duly renewed;
- If any of the Parties are declared insolvent or become subject to insolvency proceedings;
- If the Client does not pay the fee due.
- In other cases determined by applicable law.
- The SaaS Agreement may be terminated by the non-defaulting Party in cases of default by the other Party. The non-defaulting Party shall notify the defaulting one of the termination, with written notice, stating the reason for the termination.
- In cases of termination of the SaaS Agreement for reasons that are not due to a fault of the Client, the Provider shall refund the Client for the unused Subscription Period proportionally.
XVIII. General Provisions
- The present General Terms and Conditions of the SaaS Agreement and all relationships between the Parties shall be interpreted under the laws INDIA.
- All disputes relating to the contractual relationship between the Provider and the Client, including those related to their existence, interpretation, validity or termination, if not resolved through mutual negotiations between the Parties within the term of 3 months, shall be resolved by a competent COURT IN BANGALORE INDIA
- (1) The Parties undertake to exchange all messages in writing with a recommendation letter or electronically vie e-mails to the addresses specified in the Order for the Client and the confirmation of the Order for the Provider;
- (2) Each Party shall be duly informed in writing by the other if there is any change in the above circumstances. The absence of such notification will free the Party of liability for inaccurate messaging under these General Terms and Conditions of the SaaS Agreement.
Is owned and operated by NOVATECH ROBO PVT LTD INDIA.